Invisalign Invisible Braces
What is Invisalign?
Simply put, it’s an invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces. Instead of metal brackets and wires, it uses a series of clear, removable, custom made Aligners.
How does it work?
- You wear each set of Aligners for about two weeks.
- Remove them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- Your teeth will move gradually each week.
- Visit us every 2-4 weeks.
- Total treatment time averages 6-15 months.
- Average number of Aligners is between 18 and 30.