Dentist in Kansas City, MO
Guy Deyton, DDS is the #1 Patient-Rated Dentist in Kansas City, MO!
A 30-year resident of North Kansas City, Dr. Deyton continues to dedicate his career to the Northland, and greater Kansas City area, by providing every patient with ExtraordinaryCareTM. Dr. Deyton has twice been named “Missouri Dentist of the Year” — once by the Missouri Dental Association and once by the Missouri Academy of General Dentistry. However, the recognition he is most proud of comes from his patients.
An independently collected patient survey found that 98% of patients rated their care and service as very good to excellent, with an average rating of 4.98 on a 5-point scale.
Honors and Publications:
- Twice awarded Missouri Dentist of the Year (Missouri Academy of General Dentistry, 2004; Missouri Dental Association, 1999).
- Nominated as a Fellow in the American College of Dentists (based on high ethical standards and contribution to the profession).
- Appointed by the Governor in 1999 to the Missouri Dental Board, which makes and enforces the rules for practicing dentistry In Missouri.
- President of the Missouri Dental Association (2003), representing approximately 2,200 dentists with a common mission to provide the highest quality of care for the public.
- Author of Conscious Sedation Manual, a Guide for Missouri Dentists.
- Chair of the Missouri Dental Board committee that wrote the rules governing dental sedation in Missouri.
Dr. Deyton of Deyton Dentistry practices general dentistry with a focus on cosmetic and reconstructive dentistry* for children, teens, and adults. His practice serves patients in Kansas City, MO, Kansas City North, and surrounding areas.
He is a member of:
- The American Dental Association
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Academy of General Dentistry
- The American Equilibration Society (treatment of traditionally difficult TMJ and jaw and bite problems).
*Dr. Deyton received his training in cosmetic and reconstructive dentistry as a part of a postgraduate residency program accredited by the American Dental Association Commission on Dental Accreditation.