Are dental implants right for you? We have seen at our office that many people with traditional dentures or missing teeth can experience significant benefits from implants. The following are just a few of the reasons why you may want to consider dental implants:
- Chew MUCH better. Studies prove that people with implant-supported teeth can chew up to 5 times harder than people with conventional dentures.
- Talk more confidently. People with loose dentures tend to talk less in an effort to avoid embarrassment, but an implant-supported denture snaps in “rock solid.”
- Eliminate sore gums. Denture wearers know that loose dentures can pinch or rub. Implants secure and support teeth to eliminate sore gums!
- Make a better first impression. Let’s be honest—people react more positively to you when you have an attractive smile.
- Trust in a proven, successful treatment. Dental implants have been used for almost 60 years, with success rates around 90 percent.
What else would you like to know about dental implants? I would be happy to talk with you personally about the best solution for your needs. Call me anytime at (816) 587-6444 or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.